Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!



This is just to wish you guys a merry Christmas.
Baking-wise, I haven't been as productive as in other years.
No extensive cookie-session. But, as you know,
there's a good reason for that. The little girl growing inside
my belly urges me to rest much more than usual.
But that's alright. Taking better care of myself
is something I have to learn anyway and a 
pregnancy teaches you just that. 

Wow, what a year this has been...
I sort of felt at the beginning of 2014 that something "big"
would be happening, but I still find myself overwhelmed
with how everything turned out. 
I wonder what the next year will bring. And although
I'm a bit nervous, too, I have no doubt that 
everything is going to be just fine.
And that's what I hope for all of you as well.
A huge thank you goes out to my friends and family
who where there for me during this exciting year.
I wouldn't know what to do without you.

Love, Katrin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails